Morningdale Log Homes LLC welcomes you to our website. Here you will be able to see not only our own log home and ones belonging to others, but also the variety of log profiles and floor plans available from Timberhaven Log and Timber Homes. Each of these homes represents the fulfillment of their owners’ dreams and can be customized any way you want.
Since the time of our early pioneers, log homes have been part of American history. In fact, many of those log homes are still in-use today, over 300 years later! Of course today’s log homes are generally much larger and have more features and amenities, but their charm, warmth, comfort and relaxing atmosphere still prevail.
Log Homes are our specialty at Morningdale Log Homes LLC! What began as a casual interest over the years has turned into a genuine passion. Living in the beautiful Northwestern Pennsylvania Region, we became very aware of the need for a professional and experienced entity to help those individuals desiring a true log or country style home.
By the time you have looked through our website, we hope that you decide to further pursue acquiring a Timberhaven log or timber home from us that fits within your needs and budget. Whether it is a 259sqft log cabin, a 2000sqft log home, a 30,000sqft log lodge, or anything in between, Morningdale Log Homes and Timberhaven Log and Timber Homes can meet or exceed your requirements with the hunting camp, weekend getaway cabin, log home or log building of your dreams!
Step inside our website and learn how we can help to make your log home dream become your dream log home!
Timberhaven Log and Timber Homes
“Your Dream…Our Passion”
We are an authorized representative for Timberhaven Log and Timber Homes, one of the largest log home and log cabin manufacturers in the country. Timberhaven homes are constructed from kiln dried logs which makes them far superior to other log home manufacturers that do not use the true kiln-drying process when manufacturing their logs. Here are some more important highlights about the Timberhaven product:
- Solid logs (average moisture content of 19%) or laminated logs (average moisture content of 9%).
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty on our logs.
- Our log home packages include name brand components such as Andersen windows and Therma-Tru Doors.
- The most affordable, high quality log home and log cabin packages available.
- The design staff at Timberhaven Log and Timber Homes has decades of experience designing log homes.
- We work with you to modify one of our existing plans or we can create a custom design to fit your needs.
- You have the assurance of working with one of the largest log home brands in the country and the familiarity of a local company to make sure you get the log home you have dreamed of owning.
You can browse our floor plans here and in our Gallery or on the Timberhaven Log and Timber Home Design Center site.
Contact Morningdale Log Homes today for more information through our contact page, the form below or just give us a call at 814-967-2206