Morningdale Log Homes strives to provide its prospective and existing Clients with all of the information and support they may need to make their log or timber frame home experience a lifelong and enjoyable one. After all, a home is a significant investment and you should be knowledgeable about the products BEFORE you buy and also receive on-going information and support AFTER you have bought.
To do this, we display our products and offer information (i.e. catalogs, How-tos, plans, log home seminars and workshops) and assistance at such public events as fairs, trade shows, special local events and home shows. The following is a small listing of upcoming events that we will be participating in:
OPEN MODEL HOME SHOWINGS (Held at Morningdale Log Homes from 1PM-4PM; PLEASE RSVP by the Friday before)
- FEB. 2019: Sunday February 24th
- MAR. 2019: Sunday March 31st
- APR. 2019: Sunday April 28th
- MAY 2019: Sunday May 26th
- OR you may call us to setup an appointment on a date and time more convenient for you!
UPCOMING FAIRS AND SHOWS WE WILL BE EXHIBITING AT
- February 8-10, 2019, Log and Timber Home Show (Monroeville Convention Center, Monroeville, PA)
FREE LOG HOME PLANNING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINARS
- Saturday April, 2019 (Exact Date TBD), Timberhaven Log and Timber Homes (Middleburg, PA) – Preregister by calling Timberhaven at 855-306-5678 and mention that you were invited by Morningdale Log Homes!
WE PROUDLY SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING COMMUNITY EVENTS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Morningdale Log Homes also believes that businesses should be proactive and give back to their communities. We are proud to support and/or sponsor the following organizations and events.
- American Tree Farm System
- Crawford Masonic Lodge #234
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
- East Mead Volunteer Fire Dept.
- Juniper Village at Meadville
- Masonic Charities of Pennsylvania
- Meadville Ambulance Service
- Northwest Pennsylvania Woodland Association
- Pennsylvania Equine Council
- Salvation Army
- Scottish Rite – Valley of Erie
- Scottish Rite Benevolent Foundation
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Sons of the American Legion (Saegertown, PA)
- Townville (PA) Ambulance Service
- Zem Zem Motor Patrol (Hermitage, PA)
- Zem Zem Shriners (Erie, PA)