April 4, 2020
Over the past two weeks, we have discussed how to protect our Clients and ourselves, yet still maintain the high level of service and products that our Clients have relied on for so many years. We have implemented the following changes that we believe will protect all of us:
- Monthly Model Home Events: Our monthly model home events have been cancelled until the medical community has deemed it safe to have public gatherings.
- Appointments: With very rare exceptions, such as package deliveries, we have stopped Client appointments in an effort to protect the health of everyone.
Without physically meeting, how can our Clients get answers to their questions or gather additional information? This can easily be done through means we have always offered such as:
- Website: Visit our website www.MorningdaleLogHmes.com where you can browse all of the models we have to offer or pick up ideas for your custom design.
- Catalogs: Download our cabin, log home, hybrid home and timber frame home catalogs from our website.
- Log Living Gazette: Download back issues of our popular Log Living Gazette publication, which is teeming with helpful information for any home.
- Communication: Call, email, Skype or GoogleDuo us anytime to get information, estimates or answers to any questions you may have.
In addition, we have made preparations to enhance our services by offering live, on-line videocasts. The videocasts will be offered weekly, be about a half-hour long, end with a Q&A session and will cover new subjects each week. Subjects to be covered will include finding and qualifying land, designing a home, obtaining a construction loan/mortgage, and building, maintaining and landscaping your new home. Beyond then, we will also offer material on other subjects and new products. More details and how to access the videocasts will be sent out within the next two weeks, so watch your Inboxes!
We cannot predict the future, but we do know that the stay-in-place orders issued by the government will ultimately be lifted and life will start to return to normal. In the meantime, we encourage you to take advantage of this time by staying in place, caring for your family, doing your new home research and contacting us for any information you may need. And, as always, we value you and your business.
May God bless you and yours.
Kathy and Art Hoffman, Owners